Check here often for current volunteer needs. Please see each individual posting for who to contact and how to sign up. For questions, please contact Fatima Peralta at email@example.com
Fundraising Commitment Hours
- SCRIP SELLERS NEEDED! Selling Scrip is a great way to earn fundraising hours. We need sellers for the following times:
Tuesday 2:45 – 3:15 pm
Wednesday 7:45 – 8:15 am
Thursday 2:45 – 3:15 pm
Friday 7:45 – 8:15 am
You don’t have to be available every week to sell. Sell on one day a week or one day a month. Our schedule is flexible! Please email Angie King at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know if you are interested in selling Scrip and what days you are available!
- AUCTION VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! The Growing Great Kids Auction is looking for numerous volunteers for work-at-home hours now and day-of event hours the day of the event on March 2. Contact Shanae and Courtney at email@example.com to learn more!
- MOVIE NIGHT VOLUNTEERS! Friday, January 11. signupgenius.com/go/4090b4eada92eabfc1-family
Non-fundraising Commitment Hours
- WORK FROM HOME! If you need to get your hours from the comfort of home, email firstname.lastname@example.org help us level books from teacher classroom libraries. You can take a stack of books home starting in January. To level the book, visit com and put in the title of the book. Return the books to the teacher when you’re done. We’ll start with grades first through fourth.
- January Playground Angels sign up here: January Sign-Up
- Save Angie from the cold/rain and help accomplish her to-do list! Earn one weekly volunteer hour! We’re looking for a parent to hang out until 8:10 each morning and secure the traffic loop chain when the bell rings. Perfect for working parents in need of volunteer hours that have a few extra minutes. If you’re able, please contact Dayna Dennis at email@example.com
Each family is required to give 40 volunteer hours (20 hours for a single-parent family) to the school and 5 hours to the church where they are registered, if applicable. At least half of your volunteer hours should be met by contributing to fundraising activities such as the Spaghetti Dinner, Holy Hoops, and the Growing Great Kids Auction. After May 15th, any unfulfilled hours will be billed at a rate of $20 per unfulfilled hour on the June 1st statement. Keep track of your hours but visiting our new Volunteer Portal (coming soon).
Cada familia esta requerida a contribuir 40 horas voluntarias a la escuela (20 horas si es un padre soltero) y 5 horas a la parroquia a la que pertenecen, si corresponde. Al menos la mitad de sus horas voluntarias deben contribuir a actividades de recaudacion de fondos tales como el Spaghetti Dinner, Holy Hoops, y la subasta Growing Great Kids. Despues de Mayo 15, cualquier hora no cumplida sera facturada a un precio de $20 cada una en la factura de Junio 1ro. Mantenga un registro de sus horas en nuestro nuevo Portal de Voluntarios. (Proximamente)