Check here often for current volunteer needs!
Current “Protecting God’s Children” training and background check required for all volunteer positions.
Sign in to Virtus Online to enroll and contact Angie King at email@example.com with any questions.
For volunteer questions, please contact Jessica Sidhu at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are selling scrip before and after school again this year! The shifts are Tuesday/Thursday from 2:45-3:15pm and Wednesday/Friday 7:45-8:15 am. Email Tam Bratt at email@example.com with any questions!
We still need at least one room parent for several grades!
Playground Angels Sign Up:
Coffee Hour at Assumption!
We are looking for 2 people to sell Scrip at Coffee Hour, at Assumption, once per month. (dates 9/5, 10/3, 11/7, 3/6, 5/15,) This is a great way to get some volunteer hours on Sunday after Mass. If you are interested and would like more information, please email Jessica Sidhu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer considerations with vaccine mandate
Governor Inslee announced that all employees, coaches, teachers, and volunteers in K-12 schools are now required to be vaccinated. What does this proclamation mean for our school parents?
- Any adult in the building must be fully vaccinated by October 18th and each person must show written proof of vaccination. This includes all volunteers, staff, teachers, and coaches. The only exception to this will be preschool parents who are required by law to physically sign their children in/out.
- Due to the mandate, anyone volunteering on the school campus (includes church, gym and playground) in any capacity must be vaccinated.
- If one has a medical exemption from vaccination, that person may volunteer with other parents but cannot work where students are present.
- Regardless of vaccination status, masks will be required indoors by everyone over the age of 2. This is a change for preschool and prekindergarten this year, but we are following the recommendation of the CDC.
- We’re required to check vaccination status for volunteers. To save time, please feel free to scan or take a photo of your vaccination card and send to Mrs. Dennis. As we confirm vaccination status for parents, we’ll keep a list so as not to have to ask multiple times. Please bear with us for a bit while we figure out a system for this and have different staff members screening visitors at the door.
If you have questions about this information, please call the school or email Mrs. Dennis: email@example.com
Cada familia esta requerida a contribuir 40 horas voluntarias a la escuela (20 horas si es un padre soltero) y 5 horas a la parroquia a la que pertenecen, si corresponde. Al menos la mitad de sus horas voluntarias deben contribuir a actividades de recaudacion de fondos tales como el Spaghetti Dinner, Holy Hoops, y la subasta Growing Great Kids. Despues de Mayo 15, cualquier hora no cumplida sera facturada a un precio de $20 cada una en la factura de Junio 1ro. Mantenga un registro de sus horas en nuestro Portal de Voluntarios.
Each family is required to contribute 40 volunteer hours to the school (20 hours if they are a single parent) and 5 hours to the parish to which they belong, if applicable. At least half of your volunteer hours must contribute to fundraising activities such as the Spaghetti Dinner, Holy Hoops, and the Growing Great Kids auction. After May 15th, any missed hours will be billed at a price of $ 20 each on the June 1st invoice. Keep track of your hours on our Volunteer Portal.