The Scrip/RaiseRight program through the Parent/Teacher Club raises almost $25,000 for the school each year through dividends paid to the school from thousands of local and national businesses. Each Assumption family is responsible for returning $200 ($100 for single-parent families) in dividends to the school through purchasing Scrip gift cards or ordering online. For example, if a family purchases $100 in Fred Meyer Scrip, 4% ($4) is given to the school, and that $4 is deducted from that family’s commitment. Scrip Order Form
Scrip can be purchased in a few ways:
1. Send an order/check through the Wednesday Parent Envelope and pick up during regular SCRIP office hours.
2. Come to the SCRIP office at the following times to purchase what’s available in stock.
- Tuesday and Thursday, 2:45-3:15 pm
- Wednesday and Friday, 7:45-8:15 am
- Summer hours are generally the same as the office (closed for July) 9 am-3:30 pm
3. Purchase electronic Scrip online at Raise Right (formerly shopwithscrip.com). They also offer a convenient free app!
Pay by check to the school or set up Presto Pay on the Raise Right website.
The enrollment code for Assumption Catholic School is: 4C867CAA1126
For questions, please contact Angie King @ email@example.com .