A Servant Leader of Assumption Catholic School is:
An active faith-filled person who:
- prays formally and spontaneously.
- exhibits knowledge of the Catholic Church teachings.
- participates reverently in the sacramental life of the Church.
- demonstrates compassion through service.
An engaged active life-long learner who:
- reads, researches, problem solves and thinks critically in all academic areas.
- balances spiritual, intellectual, and physical growth as an independent, self-motivated learner.
- works collaboratively.
An effective communicator who:
- demonstrates growth in self-confidence and encourages confidence in others.
- actively listens.
- articulates ideas and resolves conflicts orally and in writing
- expresses oneself through the arts and technology.
A person of integrity who consistently:
- accepts responsibility for personal behavior.
- makes moral choices that preserve the sacredness of the human person and engages in social justice.
- treats all creation with dignity.