Personalized Plan for Classroom:
10 points per day for participation/behavior (50 points per week)
+ 5 points for positive participation
-5 points for negative
Positive participation (a plus in book)
–Raising hand to answer questions
Negative participation (a check in book)
–Talking out of turn
One to two checks—warning (lost points)
Three checks— 15 minute detention at recess
Four checks (more?)—depending on infraction either progress report (minor) or behavior report (major) and a visit with Mr. Anderson
Inappropriate behavior, fighting, inappropriate language, and disrespect” will be an automatic visit with the Principal.
My classroom Agreements are for the student to:
- Come into class quietly, go to your desk, and follow the directions written on the board
- Be on time for class and be prepared (this includes supplies, books and homework,).
- Be on task (do not talk when the teacher or another student is talking, work on science during science, and write during writing time, etc.).
- Respect the people, equipment, and furnishings of our room.
- Follow all rules in the student handbook.
- Praise (daily)
- Positive notes home (randomly)
- Extra Credit assignments (to be announced)
- Various other positive perks (throughout the school year)
- The JOY of learning (each day of the school year)
STUDENTS: I have read the classroom discipline plan and understand it. I will honor it while in the classroom.
Signature_______________________________ Date __________________________
PARENTS: My child has discussed the classroom discipline plan with me. I understand it and will support it
Signature__________________________________ Date _________________________