Unit 1: Rational Numbers
Unit 2: Graphs and Functions
Unit 3: Exponents and Roots
Unit 4: Ratios, Proportions, Similarity
Unit 5: Geometric Relationships
Unit 6: Measurement and Geometry
Unit 7: Multi Step Equations
Unit 8: Graphing Lines
Quizzes & Tests: Within each unit three to six quizzes should be expected. At the completion of each unit, a test will be given. Prior to each quiz or test, the entire class will review in preparation.
Homework: Expect homework to be assigned daily with time to work in class. It is due the following class day.
Show your Assumption PRIDE by following these
5 simple rules.
- Bring your math materials to class DAILY. This includes your completed homework.
- Don’t cause a problem for someone else.
- If you cause a problem, I will ask you to solve it.
- Do your own part when working with others.
- Accept responsibility for your own actions.
- Make good choices.
- Come to class ready to learn.
- Use your time wisely during the homework time given at the end of class.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Check your mailbox or hanging folder in the classroom to get any missing work.
- Be an active learner by listening, participating and sharing your ideas.
- Be CONstructive, not DEstructive.