Mrs. VonFeldt email@example.com
Textbook: Larson Algebra 1
- Expressions, Equations, and Functions
- Solving Linear Equations
- Graphing Linear Equations and Functions
- Writing Linear Equations
- Solving and Graphing Linear Inequalities
- Systems of Equations and Inequalities
- Exponents and Exponential Functions
- Polynomials and Factoring
- Quadratic Equations and Functions
Algebra is the foundation of higher mathematics and a solid understanding is critical. Students will be expected to use all of the skills and concepts that they have learned so far and apply them in this class to write and solve algebraic equations and inequalities. There will also be a strong emphasis on graphing.
Students will often work collaboratively to learn and understand new concepts. They will be challenged with group problems and discussions, discovering how algebra is applicable in real life.