Seventh Grade Religion
Instructor: Betsy Gottschalk
The New Testament St. Mary's Press
The Catholic Youth Holy Bible
The Catechism of the Catholic Church - YOUCAT
- Will follow Seattle Archdiocese Student Learning Expectations and Benchmarks with a focus on the New Testament.
- Will focus on our pray and worship, our faith, religion and beliefs as directed by the Catholic teachings. With specific information covered in the New Testament, through scripture and tradition.
- Students read and reflect on Bible readings from our liturgical year.
- Students prepare and lead in Masses and prayer services.
Service learning project: For our service project we will be working with Assumption Church to help maintain the gardens on our campus, and assist at an animal rehabilitation center.
Grading will be reflective in the following categories:
- Homework: Finished and turned in on time.
- Class work: Meeting the SLE for the week
“In Him we live and move and have our being”, Acts 17:28